Defensive Driving Course
Be ahead of the game
and get certified as a Defensive Driver with a Defensive Driving Course and join
the ranks of the most safety-conscious drivers on the road.
Traffic crashes are preventable … by defensive driving.
driver is involved in a crash, insurance rates can skyrocket. In addition,
indirect costs to companies (whether the worker was driving on or off the job)
can include recuperation time, re-staffing, retraining and lost productivity. Fewer collisions to company vehicles will
help control insurance costs – and safe drivers lose less time from work
because they avoid collisions.
- Five core modules and choice of three optional modules, taught in six hours;
- Case studies and written exercises;
- Interactive class discussion; and
- Specific techniques to help drivers avoid all types of traffic collisions despite the actions of others or the driving conditions.
- Drivers learn the principles of defensive driving and essential collision avoidance techniques